Interpreter – The Robertson County Health Department needs a Spanish medical interpreter. H.S. Diploma required. Full Time M-F. Questions can be directed to Lorena Tello, Office Supervisor @ 615-384-4504.
Registered Nurse-This position is responsible for registered nursing duties of average difficulty based on a wide range of circumstances and performs related work as required at the Robertson County Health Department. Education and Experience: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse and experience equivalent to one year of registered nursing OR Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse and education equivalent to a bachelor’s or graduate degree in nursing from an accredited college or university or a diploma in registered nursing from an accredited school of nursing. Submit Robertson County Employment application to the Robertson County Health Dept., 800 S. Brown Street, Springfield, TN 37172.
Paramedic 1–Applicants must possess a valid/unrestricted TN EMT-PARAMEDIC license. Must have prior verifiable ambulance experience, preferably in 911/Emergency service. Must have a minimum class D TN driver’s licence with F endorsement with an excellent driving history. Must be available for varying shift hours to include days, nights, weekends, inclement weather, and holidays. Must possess current CPR, ACLS, PALS, EVOC/VKF certifications. Applications and letters of interest will be accepted until position is filled. Apply in person at Robertson EMS Headquarters, 1305 Hill Street, Springfield, TN 37172. For more information, call 615-384-2186.PARAMEDIC, FULL-TIME POSITION 24/48 SHIFTS
Apply in person at Robertson EMS Headquarters, 1305 Hill Street, Springfield, TN 37172. For more information, call 615-384-2186.
OPEN POSITION NOTICE
Light Equipment Operator/Laborer at Robertson Co. Solid Waste Department
Operates and performs inspection and routine maintenance on various equipment including forklifts, bobcats, and small tractors in the performance of materials moving, trash removal, and other similar activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates forklifts and front skid steer loaders to transport trash and recycle materials.
- Operates mechanized sweepers and magnets.
- Keeps overall appearance of grounds neat.
- Performs routine inspection and maintenance on equipment.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must pass a Pre-employment drug test
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of materials handling, equipment, and procedures.
- Ability to drive motor vehicles.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Knowledge of light equipment operation and/or maintenance.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 40 pounds.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
- Work involves almost constant exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, , dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, and/or loud noises