Judicial Commissioner for Robertson County General Sessions Court-Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to, issuing arrest warrants upon findings of probable cause, the setting of bonds and recognizance bonds and conditions of bond, the issuance of blood search warrants and other legal documents. High school diploma and residence in Robertson County required. The ability to remain neutral and detached in decision making is necessary. Must be willing to work shift rotations to include some weekends and midnights. Must be able to pass a drug screen and willing to submit to random drug screening. Submit Resume or Robertson County Employment Application to: Judicial Commissioner/Robertson County General Sessions Court, 531 South Brown Street, Springfield, Tennessee 37172.
800 South Brown Street
Springfield, TN 37172 Phone: 615-384-4504
Full-Time Nurse Assistant in the Robertson County Health Department
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and nurse assistant certification.
Contact Ashley Green, Nurse Supervisor
Education and Experience: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in health education, biology, or a related field and experience equivalent to one year full-time professional health education work. Substitution of Experience for Education: Qualifying full-time professional experience in health education may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis, to a maximum of four years. Substitution of Education for Experience: Additional qualifying graduate coursework in health education, biology, or related field may be substituted for the required experience, on a year-for year basis, to a maximum of one year.
- Utilizes knowledge gained through state approved trainings to provide guidance and professional advice for community groups.
- Updates and uses relevant knowledge to implement health education interventions and programs for the community.
- Utilizes training methods and procedures for the purpose of learning and teaching new ideas to community health partners.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts in order to achieve specified goals.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Works directly with the public to facilitate programs, provide community education and disseminate health related materials.
- Analyzes information and evaluate results to establish long-range objectives and specify strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Clarifies the meaning of public health and/or information to educate the community.
- Compiles information and reviews results to choose the best solution and solve problems pertaining to public health.
- Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches and instructs others.
- Assists with the design and delivery of relevant in-service training programs for health department employees, teachers, and other professionals.
- Motivates members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Communicates information and ideas in oral and written expression as appropriate for the need of the audience.
- Implements health education evidenced-based programs through a creative process to educate targeted population.
- Develops needed resources and communities and establish effective relationships for coalition building.
- Implements Public Health activities based on the needs of the targeted population.
- Assists and plans community meetings based on public health needs.
- Observes, receives, and obtains information from all relevant sources to educate the public.
- Communicates public health needs with people outside the organization including the public, government agencies, and other external sources.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with the state, regional and local health departments and others in determining training needs.
- Determines the characteristics and resources needed for successful coalition building.
- Utilizes relevant knowledge to provide guidance and professional advice to determine the needs of the community.
- Partners with community to make recommendations on obtaining and utilizing funds for health education activities.
- Monitors and controls resources and oversees the distribution of health education materials.
25. Assesses the value, importance of quality of educational materials for the targeted population.
26. Reviews public health education materials for the targeted population.
27. Performs activities that may require physical lifting and handling of materials in preparation for community presentations.
28. Handles, installs, moves, and positions items and materials.
29. Utilizes computers, projectors, and computer systems to set up functions, enter data, and process information.
30. Prepares, reviews and maintains operation records and reports to facilitate health education programs.
31. Performs day to day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files, documenting activities, and other information to facilitate health education programs.
Any questions/send resumes to: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 615-384-4504
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field. Two years of work related experience is required. Education requirement may be substituted with any combination of education, training, and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the functions of the job.
A thorough background investigation will be conducted to validate the candidate’s qualifications and suitability for this position.
Applications for this position may be obtained by visiting our website at www.robertson911.com or in person at below address. For questions, contact Hope Petersen at email@example.com
For consideration, candidates must submit application and resume by closing date of 04/04/19 to:
Robertson County ECD
Attn: Hope Petersen
115 Pinnacle Drive
Springfield, TN 37172
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Robertson County ECD is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and TN Drug Free Workplace.
Paramedic 1–Applicants must possess a valid/unrestricted TN EMT-PARAMEDIC license. Must have prior verifiable ambulance experience, preferably in 911/Emergency service. Must have a minimum class D TN driver’s licence with F endorsement with an excellent driving history. Must be available for varying shift hours to include days, nights, weekends, inclement weather, and holidays. Must possess current CPR, ACLS, PALS, EVOC/VKF certifications. Applications and letters of interest will be accepted until position is filled. Apply in person at Robertson EMS Headquarters, 1305 Hill Street, Springfield, TN 37172. For more information, call 615-384-2186.PARAMEDIC, FULL-TIME POSITION 24/48 SHIFTS
Apply in person at Robertson EMS Headquarters, 1305 Hill Street, Springfield, TN 37172. For more information, call 615-384-2186.